Terms & Conditions
Last updated [2 August 2023]
AGREEMENT WITH ChezaSpin LIMITED POLICIES
Any personal information that you provide to our Web site will stay safe, private, and secure. We will not resell your information to outside sources. We will not share your information with any third parties.
INFORMATION THAT WE MAY COLLECT FROM OUR USERS
We may collect the following information:
- Your real name and mobile number
- IP-address and common ChezaSpin limited web site usage statistics like web-browser, OS and Desktop information and your path through ChezaSpin Limited Web sites. Your Web browser or client software that you use to access ChezaSpin Limited may transmit certain geographic information and information regarding the capabilities or features of your computer and/or software to us. We may also track other types of information, such as what games users play, the last time a user visited ChezaSpin Limited, and whether a user has won any of our games, lotteries, jackpots, or contests. We may use this information to calculate aggregate statistics about our user community or for security purposes, and may provide such information to advertisers and/or partners in aggregate form only.
When a user visits any Web site owned or operated by ChezaSpin Limited, we may collect the IP address that requested the display of one of our sites. This address is collected for two purposes. The first purpose is to exercise our ability to restrict access to the site by users who have violated our Terms of Service. The second purpose is to support our advertising partners, so that the partners will be able to accurately count the number of unique visitors to our sites who may have viewed a given advertisement.
Sign Up and Survey information:
Any information you provide to us as part of your use of any ChezaSpin Limited Web site will be stored as entered.
The sole purpose of cookies is to enhance your online experience. Cookies are small data files that are stored on your computer by Web sites. Through your Web browser, cookies are only used by the Web site that wrote the cookie. Data stored in a cookie from ChezaSpin Limited is only accessible by the ChezaSpin Limited Web sites. Personal information stored in our cookies is limited to ChezaSpin Limited Web site tracking codes. This information enables us to run customized advertising, lets you automatically sign in when you visit ChezaSpin Limited, and offers other operational site activities. The information in our cookies is kept private and secure.
USE OF COLLECTED INFORMATION
Your username, mobile number, and password will be used to uniquely identify you as a user on any ChezaSpin Limited site. We may use or display your username for the purposes of rankings, competitions, lottery winnings, chat identification, or game high scores. Other identifying information collected during the sign up process or through other voluntary means (e.g., via Surveys) may be used to calculate aggregate demographics figures and/or facilitate our ability to direct advertisements to your Web browser.
SECURITY OF COLLECTED INFORMATION
All data that we collect is stored on one or more secure database servers that cannot be accessed from outside out corporate network. Outside of our network, the only access to this data is that provided through our Web sites. Through our sites, access to personal information is completely controlled by user-defined mobile number addresses and passwords. Within our corporation, access to data is secured through a private user ID and password known only to key personnel who maintain the database. All employees of ChezaSpin Limited are legally bound by a nondisclosure agreement that prevents the disclosure of any corporate information to other parties. We have taken all reasonable precautions to safeguard the privacy of your data.
When you sign up as a ChezaSpin Limited user, or download any software from ChezaSpin Limited, by default the option will be selected to allow us to communicate with you via mobile number about news, releases, special offers, and events. You have the option to uncheck or check a box during the sign up process that will prevent this, although by doing so you are potentially asking us to not inform you of events and prize awards that may have tangible cash value to you. Any mobile number we send to you will contain information about opting-out of any further mailings, and all ChezaSpin Limited Web sites have areas where you may manually opt-out of receiving further communications. ChezaSpin Limited treats each of its consumer offerings individually, so if you have opted to receive mailings from more than one business entity, if you want to unsubscribe you must do so from each entity individually. A second possible communication option is chosen by default, allowing ChezaSpin Limited to share you information with trusted partners who may also choose to communicate with you. You also have the choice to uncheck the box for this option during the sign up process.
HOW INFORMATION IS USED
The information you provide to ChezaSpin Limited will allow us to notify you about new features, enhancements, resolution of site problems, handle and/or route your customer support questions and issues, and inform you of upgrade opportunities, contests, prizes, or special events. ChezaSpin Limited may use personal information in combination with data from third parties for similar purposes as well.
DEPOSITS AND WITHDRAWALS
The Company reserves the right in its sole discretion to refuse and/or cancel deposit and/or withdrawal requests and charge deposit and/or withdrawal fees to anyone. In addition, the company may request you to stake a certain amount before making a deposit and/or withdrawal request for any reasons including, but not limited to the following:
- Any instance where the Company believes that that person's activities at this site may be illegal in that person's country or state
- Any instance where the Company may be approached or contacted by legal authorities or regulators from that person's country or state
- Any instance where the Company may suffer any pecuniary, fiscal, or regulatory disadvantage by virtue of that person's activities at this site
- Any restriction to its clients from depositing, withdrawing or placing any stake during certain hours
Are you concerned about our use of personal information?
If, for any reason, you are concerned with the way that we may be using your personal information, you may request that we cease to use your information or you may file a complaint by contacting us.